The Greys are not extraterrestrials in the sense that humans are familiar with. The extraterrestrial concept is actually a false flag that has been promoted by The Aviary—a team of disinformants highly active between 1980 and 2010. They pushed Paul Bennewitz to the breaking point, for exposing Dulce Base, in which he was institutionalized. The same thing happened with James Forrestal by US intelligence decades earlier.
The various star systems and constellations (ie Rigel, Orion, Zeta) that The Greys are associated with are grounded on disinformation. A legit US document, dated 1947, from the FBI archives warrants a look at Memorandum 6751—where it mentions that there is another world "which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us." Continuing, "The region from which they come... corresponds to the Lokas or Talas" (a Hindu concept).[note 1]
The details of Memorandum 6751 are rather cryptic and have likely withheld further information, in light of senior US officials having to digest this paper. For sixty-three (63) years the memo had been locked up until the year 2010 when it was declassified. The most we have to go on, is their likeness and close association with the Reptilians, as reported by "insiders" and abductees.
From abduction reports, Greys are often reported as being about 4-foot tall, typically grey skinned, having three long finger digits sometimes seen with an opposable fourth. Several "insider" accounts have noted reptilian features,[fn 1] such as the ability to absorb nutrients through their skin as some known lizards do (ie thorny devil lizard).
Another reptilian feature may be the chameleon colors that have reportedly been witnessed: from grey to beige, brown, and a bluish-grey tint; possibly also green and mushroom-white, even orange—all dinosauroid colors. UFO researchers often attempt to label the Greys into separate species based on the different skin colors that are reported; such as assuming the browns to be from Zeta Reticuli or the Greys from Orion. But these assertations are a combination of disinformation and misinformation. If the Greys are a type of reptilian, they would fall into a class of dinosauroid. According to Branton’s Castillo interview and The Lacerta Files, Reptilians view themselves as native to Earth—Saurians. The Greys (smaller) and the Reptilians (taller) are associated with each other and have been seen working together at black sites around the world.
"The grays are photosensitive, any bright light hurts their eyes. They avoid sunlight, and travel at night. Camera flashes... [might] buy enough time to escape... Their brain is more logical than ours and they do not create ’fun’. They do not understand poetry either. What really confuses them is saying things in "pig-latin"."—Thomas Castello interview; Branton, pub. 1996.
"[Greys can] read your INTENT, because they use your body’s frequency. The human race broadcasts a frequency, that they recognize as an electromagnetic impulse. Each person has a slightly different frequency, that difference is what we call ’personality’. When a human thinks, they broadcast strong impulses, in the case of ’fear’ the frequency is ’loud’ and easy to recognize."—Castello interview, pub. 1996
"A calm and composed mind-set should be far more difficult to ’recognize’."-Branton, 1996.
From insider reports, there seems to be a hierarchy with the Greys. The “tall Greys” are considered leader types. “a very large group, I say large, they were 6-8 maybe sometimes 9 feet tall and they were humanoid, but they were very pale, very white, didn’t have any hair on their bodies at all.”—Robert Dean.
Because of the Greys’ likeness to the Reptilians, Robert Dean’s report of the tall Greys may have been the tall white Reptilians who are described in Branton’s Castillo interview, pub. 1996. The tall white Reptilians are considered The Draco, or Draconians—Masters, leaders, head organizers.
Draco is more or less a title used by human personnel at US black sites, assuming that its tolerated by the Reptilian leaders. Their actual titles are unknown and unpronounceable to humans. Lacerta never uses the term Draco or Draconian in neither of her known interviews (1999, 2000). The title has been misapplied to the Draco constellation, in the assumption that there is a connection. The separate interviews of Castello and Lacerta stress that the Reptilians are Earth natives who, more or less, view themselves as Terrans. Castello's interview goes on to say that humans are even viewed as “squaters”.
According to the Clark C. McClelland report, the beings recovered from the 1947 Roswell crash had reptoid featured described as follows:
- "The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture. It looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes... seen several times at White Sands." (Von Braun was at Roswell (2007) by Clark C. McClelland, former ScO. First published in 2005, Is ET here?)
- ↑ Encounters with The Greys and Reptilians might also be gleaned from two ancient cultures: by the mythology of the Chinese Dropa stones, and the ancient Hindu mythologies of the Nagas— serpent people living in secret underground cities.
Several Greys have allegedly been imprisoned and interrogated by US officials at certain classified DUMBs.
The Greys is the most common alien species used in pop-culture, specifically in films and television. This species appeared in many TV shows and films. Some of the most notable are listed below.
- The Greys appear many times throughout the TV series The X-Files. They are referenced as the Reticulans.
- In the TV mini series Taken, the Roswell Incident and various others are used for the storyline and The Greys are the ones involved.
- Other Tv Shows, Tales From the Darkside and Outer Limits also feature The Greys.
- Various Episodes of South Park.
- The film Communion
- The TV series Dark Skies, the Greys are servants to a parasitic species called The Hive.
- The film Night Skies has them abducting humans and doing brutal experiments.
- The contoversial film Fire in the Sky
- In Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Greys are interdimensional begins who came to Earth thousands of years ago.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Short and Tall Greys by Michael Salla
- ↑ The Aviary, Nexus Magazine (1995) by Armen Victorian
- ↑ FBI Records Vault, UFO Part 1 of 16, p. 22, Memorandum 6751
- ↑ Promoting Openness and Accountability by Making Classification a Two-Way Street, by William H. Leary, Special Adviser to the National Security Advisor and Senior Director for Records and Access Management, National Security Staff, 29 December 2009
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Greys by Clifford Stone
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Greys by Val Valerian from Matrix II